Would you like to enjoy the convenience and flexibility of accepting credit and debit card payments for your business, wherever you go?
Other businesses are already taking advantage of mobile credit card processing. Taxis and food trucks can accept cards via smartphones, and chances are, your favorite restaurant now takes orders and payments on an iPad or tablet-based point-of-sale (POS) system. In a world where people are constantly on the move, doesn’t it make sense for your payment processing to be mobile as well?
Mobile Card Processing Services
Accepting credit and debit card payments using a phone or tablet device is the future of electronic payments. Mobile card processing services allow customers to make payments for products or services purchased anywhere, anytime. When you're delivering products to a customer’s home or conducting a sale in a public place, carrying your card processing equipment is not only inconvenient, it’s virtually impossible. This is a time when using a mobile payment service comes in especially handy.
Six Steps to Mobile Credit Card Processing
- First, you need to set-up an account with a mobile card provider like Payscout!
- Second, you will set-up equipment that enables your mobile card processing. You may also have to download an app on your mobile or tablet device to accept payments.
- Now, you’re ready to accept payments! You will need to swipe your customer’s card and enter in their information by taking a photo of the information on the card or asking your customer for the required information.
- Depending on the type of app, your customer can either sign to approve the payment or provide you with additional information required to authorize the transaction.
- Watch, as the money comes pouring in, because card processing through mobiles takes less than a few seconds!
- You will also be able to email or text a receipt for the transaction to your customer.
The Benefits of Mobile Card Processing Services
It is easy to find a merchant account service provider that offers mobile processing solutions for Android phones, iPhones and iPads. However, finding the right service provider for your needs can be a bit tricky. Make sure you weigh the efficiency of the service against their fees before you enter into a contract.
Once you've found the right service provider for your business, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Increased Security - Mobile credit card processing keeps your customer’s information secure by swiping their card and digitally transferring all of their sensitive data.
- Compliance - By using a mobile credit card processor, you automatically stay in compliance with the law that requires all printed credit and debit card receipts have all but the last 5 digits of the customer’s account information removed.
- Enhanced Speed - Mobile credit and debit card processing doesn’t require you to call to authorize a transaction, making the processing fast and easy.
- Lowered Cost –Debit and credit cards can be used to make a purchase whether the actual card is present or not, and while merchants are charged fees for both transaction types, the percentage for card-present transactions is typically lower than the fee for card-not-present transactions. This means a merchant can save a significant amount of money by using a mobile credit card processor.
Mobile card processing services also allow you to stay connected to your business on the go. This enables you to boost sales and improves your profit margin, thus helping your business grow. Contact one of our Payscout specialists today at 888.589.5088 or by inquiring online to see how we can help grow your business using a mobile card reader!