Payscout, a Sherman Oaks, CA-based payments innovation company, has been honored as the #3 Fastest-Growing Company in 2017 by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal. This is Payscout's third-consecutive year on the list.
Paysout has been among the fastest-growing, privately held companies in the San Fernando Valley for three consecutive years.
The announcement of Payscout's 2017 top-three ranking came during the San Fernando Valley Business Journal's "50 Fastest-Growing Companies" event at the El Caballero Country Club in Tarzana.
Payscout's exponential year-over-year growth is fueled in part by Payscout's five layers of innovation:
- Culture: Payscout's Award-Winning Culture, built on Integrity & Trust, has been ranked #17 among Medium-Sized Businesses by Entrepreneur Magazine, and #1 among Financial Services companies.
- Global/Alternative Payments: The Payscout "Go Global Now" technology platform provides one integration point for merchants to access 100+ countries, billions of consumers, and trillions of dollars.
- VR/XR/New Acceptance: Payscout is the first company in the world to execute live payment transactions tied to the fulfillment of physical goods in virtual reality.
- Security: Our best-in-class fraud solution, Gumshoe, is a flexible fraud and risk middleware solution that delivers comprehensive KYC and risk mitigation in a stand-alone monitoring and management tool.
- Regulation: Payscout actively engages with regulatory stakeholders to drive innovative Regulatory Technology (RegTech) solutions reflected in our policies, processes, and systems.